The winner have been chosen: Alia & Saran.
If you’ve read my previous post on Suti’s Clease Balm and you thought, ohh that sounds lovely. Well, marvel no more, and join this giveaway for a chance to win the samples above! (3ml pots/ 7ml bottles)
I’ve been planning to launch this event for a while now since I really wanted to share their products with you, and luckily, Tina from Suti kindly sent a few samples so you could try them. How great is that? All shipping arrangement and cost will be covered by yours truly, but hey, I’m more than happy to treat you all, and hopefully, your skin will love Suti’s products, like mine does.
Now, it’s so simple to join. And I’m not counting beans this time. 😛
This giveaway is open worldwide and is only for a week!
Cumpolsary – otherwise you’ll get disqualified 😦
♥ You must be Sweetjellybean.com’s follower
♥ Like Suti’s Facebook page – here
♥ Like and Comment on this post that you want to join.
♥ And lastly, tell me why you want to try these products and how these might rescue your skin! (Note: It doesn’t have to be complicated, ex. you can just tell me, I want to try because I’m curious :-D)
Extras you can do to increase chances of winning:
- Tweet about this giveaway or my Suti Cleanse Balm review post. (1 entry)
- Follow Suti on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway or review post on Facebook.(2 entries)
- Reblog this giveaway or my Suti Cleanse Balm review post. (3 entries)
♥ You must let me know which ones of these extras you’ve done, as I’m going to check them. 😀
Winners will be chosen based on how many entries and reason why you would like to try these products.
More Extras, more chances of winning! (and I’ll be checking 😉 )
And because I know you hate waiting and you want your goodies quick, I’ll run this event for 7 days only. How’s that for a giveaway?
So, on Saturday 29th September the winners (yes, winners!) will be announced.
Important: Please note that I will email the winners right away for their addresses once the announcement has been posted. If in 3 days I don’t get a response from them, I will have to proclaim another beantastic blogger.
Must-have products by Suti, especially during the winter.
- Cleanse Balm (my Holy Grail – read review here.) 3ml
- Purity Balm (similar to a moisturiser & also perfect when you have dry patches) 3ml
- Fabulos Foot Balm (name says it all!) 3ml
- Rejuventate Face Oil (another favourite of mine) 7ml
- Nourish Face Oil (a wonderful treat to your skin but has a very distinctive smell to it, but doesn’t linger for long.) 7ml
For more details on these products, visit Suti’s website — here.
• Cleanse Balm • Purity Balm • Fabulous Foot Balm • Rejuvenate Face Oil •
Just look at what I’ve found during my stroll in town with my baby? A small pouch/bag where you can put some of your makeup stash. One of the winners will have the chance to grab this one, too!
What are you waiting for? Join now!
Good Luck Everyone!