Well, hello there! It’s been a while, hasn’t it? Christmas has come and gone, but I’m sure deep down the festivity hasn’t stopped yet, and I hope you had a blast and wonderful time with your loved ones! My little bean dressed up as Mr Snowman! hehe
So we’re finally here. The last days of yet another year we’ll be kissing goodbye. Never thought blogging would take me to a different level, the level which involves pure friendship, great inspiration, new discoveries in the beauty world, and new blog resolution.
What a crazy, enjoyable ride in the blogosphere and I’m grateful to have you all on board! Thank you for those who recently joined this beauty bean blog!
2013 is going to be exciting, more opportunities to grow, great collaboration and going self-hosted!
I finally took the biggest leap for this blog about a week ago and purchased me a 2-year hosting plan with Hostgator! With their melt down prices (it was the ‘End of The World’ sale!), I just could not resist and took it as a good sign! Thanks to John Chow (powerful blog-preneur) for sharing the offer on Facebook!
Who would have thought that the sweetest deal of $1.99 per month would happen when the world was about to end? Nonetheless, the new world for this blog is about to begin, and I’m taking you all with me! No one’s going to be left behind!
I have made my list of all the blogs that followed via WP reader and also via email so I can give you all a nudge. The transition, hopefully, wont be as painful and long-winded as I’ve read and you should be able to re-follow me easily on this blog! I’m practically on every platform you can imagine, Tumblr, Bloglovin’, SheSaidBeauty, Bloggers.com & HelloCotton etc. – not to mention Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram. Another great year is upon us and it’s going to be more fun and sweetly inspired blogosphere with you along the way!
To get to know this blog more, here are some little facts about SJB – will do some little facts about the blogger, (me!) on a separate post so we can get to know each other better!
1. Was born in April 2012 as bibeaautyful – the messy name mashed up of bib (baby stuff) + beauty, a lesson I’ve learned to not rush your blog name, otherwise it would suck!
2. After careful consideration, I finally decided that change was inevitable, and Sweet Jelly Bean was born! It was the jelly bean jar sitting on my table that gave me the idea, and my other half who inspired me.
3. Freshly Pressed! I played that moment in my head so many times!
4. New friends, new collaboration and new goals! Becoming a regular reviewer at wishtrend.com, a Korean-based company, was like a beauty blogger dream come true for me! Why? Because I simply love Korean beauty products! It all started with the snail and that love has grown – slowly. 😉
5. The GIG finally took off and waved hello! Isn’t it amazing that we finally hit 300 members today after 5 weeks of the group’s launch?! The group couldn’t have done it without the amazing GIG crew and proactive members. For that, Thank you all!
And last but not the least, below is just some of the things that will be waiting for you on the other side! Some, because I’m adding more products along the way to make this one of my biggest welcome giveaway ever!
So please stay tuned! If you’ve not done so already, please follow me via email to get the most up to date posts, giveaways, collaboration, and featured bloggers. Otherwise, feel free to follow me on the social networks on my sidebar or other platforms.
You don’t want to miss this beauty bean in 2013!
- What’s New, Hot, and Not!: November Blog Updates (sweetjellybean.com)
- Smile, You’re the Sweetest. (sweetjellybean.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 Award (storybookapothecary.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 Award (thecrystalchronicles.wordpress.com)